Saturday, January 31, 2009

80's Bowl-A-Thon

At work we had the opportunity to raise at least $100 a piece and we then donated it to the Junior Achievement to send kids to school that don't have the opportunity to go. The foundation rented out the whole bowling ally today and there was such a great turn out. It was super fun getting our outfits together. I just went to Savers and found this fancy shirt of mine and then found some leggings too. We got to bowl 2 games. The first one I stunk it up, but the second I bowled a 105. I'm so lucky to work with such a great team! There is never a dull moment at the bank that's for sure!!!!

Left to right: Melissa, Jamie, Me, Donnelle and Brigett. (There was another girl that showed up a few minutes later...sorry I missed ya Jodell!!!) Wow, I didn't realize how BIG my hair was until the picture was took! Haha

1 comment:

Deanna said...

uh yeah...I L-O-V-E your hair.
xoxoxo