Friday, December 11, 2009

What have we been up to lately?! Well, a lot has been going on. First we will start with Thanksgiving. We had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to go home and spent time with Family. Unfortunately, I had to work the day after so me, Brent and Brent's mom Lee Ann all piled in the car at 4:30 am to take me back to work in Boise! They went out and did some Christmas shopping while I was at work and then they came by to check on me at 2 and my manager said that I could leave at 3!!! YAHOO!! That was the best news ever! We were able to drive back home to Burley and spend the rest of the weekend there!

As for Brent, he is graduating from BSU in a week! Can we say how EXCITED we are?! I'm so proud of him and how he has worked so hard on his school work. We decided that we needed to get away so my mom surprised us and is taking us on a vacation to.......


Yup, that is right Cancun, Mexico. In one week from TODAY we will be in Mexico drinking our pina colda!! Can't wait. We are going to hold a special ceremony on the beach for Brent's graduation!

As for the job, we are in the process of packing things up AGAIN...yes Brent just reminded me that this is move number 3 for the year! We found out that Brent is going to be in Twin Falls for about a year working on a project there for W.W. Clyde and then we will make our way down to Utah! We are so excited to be closer to our family and we will still get to see my brother and his family in Washington quite a few more times! Also, a new little nephew is on the way in January so I will be able to be there to meet him too!

Merry Christmas to all and hope everyone has a happy holiday! We will post some more pictures when we get back from our wonderful much needed vaca!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah! As envious as I am of where you are I headed, I'm even more excited for you.

I'm glad you're a short drive for now... and a good place for a pit stop when I'm road trippin' it with grumpy kids!

I'm calling you now... haha..

Angie said...

Oooo, congratulations on the graduation, the vacation to Cancun, and the move to Twin Falls!! I talked to LeeAnn the other day and I'm hoping to see you guys over Christmas while I'm there!! Have a great time in Mexico!!