Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Great Journey...

We celebrated our 3rd year Anniversary yesterday! Its crazy to think of all the accomplishments that we have done since we have been married! Its been a great journey and can't wait for more years to come! I posted some pictures of our very special days!

Here is a good picture of my side of the family!
I just love this picture because we LOVED our cake. I think that was the best part of the reception. It was so different and so unique!
Brent was so kind and got me some pretty roses and we forgot that we still had our cake top in my mom's freezer. So I pulled it out. I couldn't believe how perfect it looked after 3 years being in the freezer. We forgot to get it on our 1st Anniversary. We had a great evening filled with yummy food and lots of games!
(We are in the process of moving to our new apt. They found a crack in the tub so they had to replace it! We are hoping to get all moved in this Saturday!!! Brent's job is going great. He is enjoying the people he works with and getting back into the groove of working again!)