Friday, February 12, 2010

Traditions...

We have decided to make a new tradition, (okay probably more me than Brent). When the Olympics were in Beijing we thought it would be fun to have Chinese food during the opening ceremonies to get more out of the experience. Well this time around the Olympics are in Canada. So thanks to our friends, the Andersons, they have introduced us to some Canadian Food since he was from Canada. So the menu for tonight's dinner: Potato & Sour Cream & Chive Pierogies, Canada Dry (Ginger Ale) to drink then top it all off with DARE cookies! They are really tasty, they are a sandwich cookie and the filling is maple flavoring! You can find these at your local grocery store, Pierogies and Canada Dry Wal-Mart, DARE cookies at Winco!

Thought it would be fun to start traditions before the kiddos show up!
What are you having for dinner tonight???

3 comments:

Swensons said...

mmmm Mexican food because I am from RUPERT!

Heather said...

That is soooo cute! I have to admit last night at the hockey game I sang "O Canada" with extra zing! I keep telling Clint I want to retire there someday.. ay:)

Courtney said...

Cute! We were just talking about screaming our heads off with you guys watching Phelps in Beijing...

the good old days!

I might be swingin through over the first weekend in March... you home then?