Monday, June 7, 2010

Wedding - Take 1

This last weekend we had a chance to go to St. George Utah for my step sis's wedding! We had such a great time. We left on Wednesday night and came back on Sunday. Since we were driving so far, we figured that we might as well make a vacation out of the deal too! We did lots of golfing, Sonic runs, shopping, sleeping, laying out and swimming! Sammy took her endowments out on Thursday and then the wedding took place on Friday at the St. George temple.
Here is Sammy and Wess! She made a beautiful bride!!

Here is me and Brent. It was really hott outside, we aren't used to the triple digit heat. Let alone I'm creating enough of my own heat. It was a shocker going from 65 degree weather to 106 degree weather!
Me and Mamma!
I always love to take pictures of me and Brent by myself. Somehow they always turn out good.

Here are a few pictures from the reception that was later on Friday night. My mom and cousin Jana did all the flowers. They are the new and improved Martha Stewart if you ask me!!

Haha I would have to say that this picture explains EVERYTHING!!!! Apparently we made too many Sonic runs. The cable broke that holds the window in place and helps it go up and down. It broke after a run to Sonic. So, thank goodness to great family, they walked us through what to do and how to take the door apart and to get a hold of the window to roll it back up until we got back home to Idaho! We were one of those red neck people driving on the free way that had duct tape on their window! PRICELESS!!!! (To say the least, Burt is in the shop getting fixed as we speak!)
We are having another party again this weekend! I can't wait to see the rest of my family!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. No I haven't told Lacy about the goose bumbs yet. I need to. Thanks again for my haircut is wondeful as usual.

Peterson Family said...

Carrie you look so cute pregers!! St George is so much fun, if only it would decide to warm up around here!

Monica said...

I saw your truck at the shop today and giggled at it and I didn't even know it was your truck until I read this :)
I heard they pulled an all nighter doing flowers. Sounds brutal but they turned out awesome!
And you are a beautiful pregnant girl! :)

Heather said...

The flowers look beautiful. It looks like it was a really nice reception. So do you have your new Tahoe ordered yet? We are so excited to see you! Hooray!

Turpin's said...

Ha yeah, after the window broke, I was tempted to go and buy something new!!! Ohh well, at least its fixed now. You guys need to hurry and get here, I can't wait!!!!

Deanna said...

love your accessories. You're too cute.
xoxoxo