Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peak...

The last few weeks we have been traveling down to Utah to get our house situated! I just love our cute house and how things are turning out! We got everything unpacked and sorted and now its just needs some decorating. I'm kinda chicken to hang anything until I know for sure I want to because I hate putting holes in the walls! Here are a few pictures that I snapped when we got done!
I just can't wait to make some good pies in the kitchen! We haven't had a fridge until last Saturday so now I can stock up on things!!
Here is the baby's crib all set up! Thanks to my sis in law who is letting us use her extra crib. I just love to walk past his room and look in! I love his cute little Monkey that Kate made for him!! Thanks Kate goes perfect with the colors of his room! I'm still not done with his room either, but its a start!!

No comments: