Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few AWWS...

Well as everyone has requested, here are some more pictures. We have been adjusting well. He seems to be sleeping and eating well. Here are a few pictures that I have taken right when I get up out of bed to check on him! I consider myself pretty lucky to have such a handsome son to look at!

He likes to fall to sleep with his Binky in his mouth but doesn't last long in his mouth and ends up being squished up against his face!

Last week he got jaundice. Not bad, but we had to go to Norco and get a bililight and he slept with that for a few days. He slept so good and he was just so dang cute!! His jaundice has cleared up and seems to be gaining weight. He weights 6 lbs 14 oz. So that's good that he is already above his birth weight!!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

He is too cute!! Be glad that you didn't have to go to the hospital for his jaundice!! That was an awful experience, I hated it!! Glad to hear things are going so well!!

Angie said...

Owen had one of those lights too! Glad it cleared up quickly! I love the BSU outfit! What a handsome boy!