Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 Months

Dane is a 3 months now (well a few weeks over 3 months) and where does time go? He makes us smile so much every day. He is such a happy and good baby. We have moved him from the bassinet to the crib and he is adjusting well. Sometimes he wakes up but for the most part he has continued to sleep through the night! He is just full of smiles especially in the morning...when I get the camera out to capture his smiles...he stops! Ha ha of course. I'm still trying to figure out who he looks like, from the cheeks down he looks like my baby pictures...but there is something in his eyes that looks like Brent. He has Brent's hair line too! I'm just so thankful that my Heavenly Father loves me so much to sent this sweet spirit to us. I learn so much from Dane everyday. A month ago I put some new shammies (jammies) on him before I had washed them and we woke up the next morning with hives on his arms and legs. I felt like a bad mom. But still no matter what, Dane still loved me and gave me smiles. I learned from this that we need not to judge others of their mistakes and still love them unconditionally.



He loves to sit in his chair and watch mom fix dinner!

I captured a video for Clint and Heather! I didn't know how to upload it so here is the link that you can go to and watch it!! To say the least, he doesn't like to say good byes!

http://vimeo.com/17646335

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

UMMMM I have a 7 1/2 month old and he has yet to sleep through the night!!! Not even once.NO FAIR!!!!! Don't you just love how happy they make you?!!

Uncle Clint said...

Hi Daners!!! I am so glad to hear from you. You are such a good talker! Keep practicing and we'll see ya soon. Miss you and Love you!

Heather said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I don't know who he looks like either but it doesn't matter he is perfect! We can't wait to hug and kiss him and maybe even bite him. I'm pretty sure those rolls would be mighty tasty! Love ya Bear!

Angie said...

He is absolutely perfect!!!!!! What a cute little man!