Friday, June 17, 2011

Go away bug...

We've had quite the week trying to fight off the flu! Dane had it on Monday then Brent got it on Wednesday and I got it on Thursday. Luckily when I got it, it wasn't as bad as Brent & Dane. Dane was feeling better on Tuesday and then on Wednesday night he started to feel yucky again! So to say the least I have cleaned the house inside and out today to get rid of this bug!
We have done lots of cuddling and rocking along with drinking lots of pedialyte like its going out of style and watching lots of cartoons!
And today we are finally starting to feel normal again...just really tired! Here is Dane showing off his "brushing his teeth" skills!

3 comments:

Cherlyn said...

Dane...you are just so stinkin' cute!!! Glad everybody is on the mend. Can't wait to see you all again!....Love Gram

Amber said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better! We'll have to talk soon- lots to tell you!

Heather said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, I think your bug may have traveled to Washington... your brother has it now :( Hopefully nobody else gets it! Dane is BIG and cute!