Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today is our 2 year Anniversary! We both took the day off and we slept in and we woke up with a few inches of snow on the ground! That made me excited. We then got to watch cartoons. (For those of you that don't know me, I'm a cartoon fanatic...we watched Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry...the classics!) We then went to the movies, YES MAN ( It was an okay movie, very random) and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a yummy dinner and some wonderful Blueberry Cheesecake! I'm so grateful that I met Brent and for having such a wonderful husband! Love you Brent!!!

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Happy anniversary to you! I wish you still had some of that pretty cake, I would really like some right now.

Deanna said...

2 years?! congrats!
xoxoxo

Brad & Emily said...

Holy cow--time flies! Happy belated anniversary!

Van Dyke said...

what a cute couple