Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Year Older...

Yesterday marked my 24th birthday!! I would have to say that this has been the best birthday so far due to my wonderful husband making sure that the day was very special. I always joke around that not only do I have 1 special day, but it last for a WEEK! So I call it my BIRTHDAY WEEK!! It started out with my mom coming last weekend and we went shopping and out to dinner. I had to work, but the girls at work made it fun with decorating my station at the Bank and making triple chocolate cupcakes! My best friend took me to lunch at Costa and then my dad came into town and we went out to dinner! Then to top the night off, we had a knock on our door and it was our other best friends and she made me this really cute cake!!! She is so creative at what she does and it was SOOO good!!!!

Thank you friends and family for calling and making my day so special!!!

6 comments:

TheGarners said...

Happy Birthday Carrie! I you look beautiful :)

Monica said...

Happy Birthday! That cake is way cute!

Deanna said...

L-O-V-E you! So glad you're happy happy!
xoxoxo

The Loomis Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so much! Deanna said you may be heading back this way! We will have to go to taco bell and tell them its your birthday (like we did on mine) and see if they give you free food! Ah memories!

Brian and Jaime said...

happy birthday Carrie hope you had a great day.

Heather said...

Hey Caroliney, I am glad you had a good day. I have your gift and still haven't mailed it. I went to the post office to mail it today and when I got there realized I didn't have my purse, I am such a dork, Brogan has been telling everyone how we went to mail Carrie's gift but Mom didn't have any money! Oh well, it's on its way... sometime! :) MISS YOU!