Monday, February 22, 2010

Things that make my day...

Being able to make these cookies and give them away!!!
Going over to Avers house and get out of my car and she is standing there with the door wide open patiently waiting for her BFF Auntie Caroline....
And the second I step in the door she hands me this gift that is wrapped up! What a gift?! I open it up to see that its this cute dog from Toy Story and knowing that she took her time to make sure she stayed in the lines while she colored it!!

Being able to hold this little monkey that is just sooo cute I can't get over it!!!
(Reddik)
Knowing at the end of the day when he returns home from work that I married him and am the luckiest girl EVER!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. I am so excited that you get to spend the day making cookies, visiting your family and then hanging out with Brent. Hope you are feeling good. You will have to keep me updated with everything. We still miss you guys like crazy but can't wait to see you in a couple months and introduce you to our little much kin.

Heather said...

Ava is so cute! Her picture makes me smile. Big Red looks like Papa in that picture... holy cow! He is cute. Wish I could be there to play with you guys too.

The Loomis Family said...

Mmmmmm...your cookies look delish!

Cherlyn said...

Cookies?!...Ava?!...Reddik?! YES PLEASE

Courtney said...

Those cookies do look scrumptious. So much so that I will (politely) demand them and be there to pick them up week after next ;)

Lunch at Rio?

Katie said...

Well yes hello Carrie! I see you've crossed over the the Declo side by marrying one huh!? Good pick! We are definitely interested in getting more details about your car! We love toyota's! (just not the recalled ones!) Could you email me all the information you have on the car!? Clean title? any repairs? how long you've had it..why you are selling it..those kind of things! Thanks!
katie_wall3@hotmail.com

Brad & Emily said...

Carrie! There's a girl in my ward who looks just like you, only she has dark hair. Her voice even sounds like you. She makes me homesick to see you. Sometime we've got to be in Rupert at the same time so we can see each other!