Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday...

I just wanted to give a shout out to my cute niece Vylett! She is such a cute little monkey and I can't believe that she is 8 today! We are excited to go to Washington next weekend for her baptism. She is growing up so fast and it seems like yesterday that she was born. Here are some pictures that I have taken the past 3 years of some of our fun memories. (I have other pictures on my other computer in storage.) This one is my absolute FAVORITE, this was taken at my wedding reception 3 years ago! Cute little Foxxy Cleopatra!!!
Her birthday when she came to visit in Idaho 2 years ago!
Vy being silly playing dress up!
This picture was Bo, Vy and me taken last August when they came to visit!

Happy Birthday Vy and hope you have a great birthday! We love ya!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out Aunt Caroline. Love you- Vylett

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Carrie...I heard your moving back to Rupert!! How fun! We'll have have to get together! And congrats with the pregnancy!!! Thats so fun!