Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding - Take 2

A few weeks ago we had an open house for Sammy and Wes! It was whole bunches of fun. Flower went a lot better this time than in St. George. I think they turned out beautiful! My momma, cousin, and sis in law has some good talent!


We had some good serious grub. Chips, salsa, dips, tacos, quesadillas, taquitos, cupcakes, chocolates, chocolate cover raisins. You get the idea! Here is my wonderful sis in law. I took this picture of us! Turned out cute. She forgot her hair/makeup bag when they got here from Washington. So we ventured over to Wal-Mart at 11 at night to stock her back up! To top it off, she forgot her purse, good think I grabbed mine. Who knew that getting a blow dryer, curling iron, make-up, tooth brush etc. could add up so fast! Lets just say $200 later! We sure did make a good memory!

Here are all of our dudes!

Here is a family picture. We even got Wes's parents in there too!
Here are all the cute little monkeys! My cute little nieces and nephew...except we are missing Red!
Clint and Heather left Vy and Bo behind for a week so we sure did have a great time with them! Swimming, playing dress up, temple grounds work, Sonic run, shopping, and non stop laughing! Thanks guys for coming to hang out with us!!
To top off the wedding weekend, my other fabulous sis in law thew me a baby shower! It was super fun. I failed to get pictures and the pictures that were taken...lets just say I didn't look too hot! So next time I'm feeling beautiful, I'll make sure to capture one for the belly shot!

No comments: