Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July!  We decided to stay home since it was in the middle of the week.  So we went with our friends the Liddles up to Park City and rode the Alpine slides!  That was so much fun.  I think I did it when I was little but I don't remember.  There were no lines and the weather was perfect!!!


Here we are riding up on the lift.  (Yes I did cut Brents face off...opps!)  I was kinda scared because Dane wouldn't sit still and I'm a pansy of heights since I've gotten older.  

 Getting ready to go down the slide!  Dane LOVED it...the lady let me and Brent go at the same time and I could hear Dane going "Ahhhh" and giggling!  We then went out to lunch and hit up the out let malls for some good sales!

 Later that evening we had a BBQ and turned on the sprinklers and Dane ran through them and loved it.  He was dry within 10 mins.
Then he was practicing his golfing skills!  We met up with the Gamblings & Liddles for the Stadium of Fire fireworks!  It was super fun...Dane did really good since he only had a 20 min nap that day but he loved the fireworks.  They would stop for a minute and he would say "Mo?" 

No comments: